Monday, October 09, 2006

Last Weekend

I just wanted to let everyone know how it went last weekend. It was actually great. A little more than half way through I hit "the wall" but I pushed on and finished okay. Thanks for all your support and thoughts.

PS The marathon went okay too.

PSS Some people you might want to check out as far as marathon times go on:

http://www.runpix.info/stg06/ge.php

Jeremy Larkin
Dennis Larkin
Chris Sparks
Wittwers, like 4 of them
Heatons, about 5 of them including a great time for Heather Wells
Holly Keenan, Clint McCowans sister
Jimmy Slemboski (jerk, kicked the race's butt)
Woods (friends of Jimmy's)
Kyle Wells
Jeremy Frehner
Adam Milne
Lonnie Truman
Bruce Boettcher
Brian Hill
Megan Anderson
Sampson twins
John Jones
Jane Durfey (Jane Marshall)
Rachel Ence (married to Nick Ence)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

shayners congrats on WASTING the competition this year buddy, nice work.

k8theriver said...

congratulations. how many is that for you? what is your best time?

Shayne said...

Thanks. My best time is still my first time 3:33. I went 3:33 in 1996, 4:21 in 2000, 4:13 in 2001, 3:57 in 2002, 4:02 in 2003, 3:59 in 2004, 4:44 in 2005 and 4:18 in 06. Need to get back under 4 next year.