Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Shayne B. Pitt Esquire

It is almost a daily occurance that I see someone somewhere that reminds me of someone else I know. My wife and I are good at saying to each other "who does that remind you of?" and we get it almost every time. I made a list of famous people that remind me of people I know and even included pictures. Some are not very flattering (Juddy) and some are very flattering (Erin) but I think they are all very applicable. It is not always looks, sometimes it is manerisms (Ben Blair and Bryan Dyer) that remind me but usually it is facial features.

In order to see the names on this photo file you may need to copy it and zoom in to it, you can click on it and it will open in a differnt window and then you can zoom in on it. I don't know how this is going to work for sure but you should be able to click on it and then zoom in on it and it will work. There are 2 different photos here.

I would really like to know any people that anyone else thinks looks like someone famous.



5 comments:

Erin said...

Wow, you are right. That girl looks exactly like me. Great pics. So funny. I can't believe how right on most of them are.

Anonymous said...

dude that's freaking sweet! hahahahaha. I love it.

k8theriver said...

if only i had her musical talent. you're wrong though. according to
http://www.myheritage.com/ my celebrity match is jimmy carter.
take the time to register--its worth it.

Brooke said...

Shayne, good one(s). I thought you might put me down for Sinead O'Connor because of the infamous buzz haircut in college. Too bad I can't tell who the picture is of--don't tell me it's Alyssa Milano. I'm totally envious of Tami, but you are way right.

BTW, I do this all the time with people I know too. I agree with you on many (at least for the people I know), but see my recent post on the same topic! Wierd. Except if I had included more than family members in mine, I would've put John Belushi down for Jeremy Prusso.

Abbigail said...

funny!
I loved the Jeremy one.