Tuesday, September 05, 2006
Halloween for Adults Only
I need help from all those reading this. I received, last week, an invitation to a halloween party, for mommies and daddies only. I want to have an awesome costume and I only have 2 months to come up with something. I have always wanted to go to a halloween party for adults only. What would be a great and creative costume? I have already had halloweens where I was the other brother darrell from the Newhart TV show. It was hard to explain but seemed to work out well. Help me think of something good. No Spider man or Napoleon Dynamite suggestions please, I can't pull those off. Just leave me a comment with your good ideas. Thanks a lot.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
Lieutenant Dangle from Reno 911
Here is a cool costume, build it over the next few months, you would be the hit of the ball.
The same halloween year you were the other brother Darrel, I was Kramer, by default.
blogger is weird, here is the url:
Costume
Josh
you made a great sgt. slaughter back in the prime days of nephi. i just don't know if everyone at the party would enjoy seeing you prance around in your whitey tighteys and being ordered to get you a glass of juice like we had to do. nor would you checking everyones tags to make sure they were made in the u.s. be such a fun activity.
brent.
-nacho libre and a nun. might be popular this year but tight is funny.
-crocodile hunter. kahki's and a sting ray. you could even take your baby.
-muslims. bomb strapped to your chest.
a fake one of course
Why don't you dress as the couple throwing the party? You know really exaggerate all their ugly and embarrassing traits. Do they have a sense of humor?
Why don't you dress as the couple throwing the party? You know really exaggerate all their ugly and embarrassing traits. Do they have a sense of humor?
We like to go as nationalities, German is my favorite if you can get some lederhosen and a German looking dress, and one of those caps that Germans wear.
These are all great except for the Michael Jackson one, nasty. I don't think I can do Josh's suggestion and I have thought about Erin's a lot, they have a sense of humor but the characteristic about the girl in the couple is she wears work out gear a lot and Daisy does not like to flaunt her thang. Liet Dangle would be good cuz I love short shorts and a German would be good if I could work on the accent and find out what Lederhosen is. No, not find some, first find out what it is, and then find some. You guys are awesome, thanks for the suggestions, I will let you know how it went. Keep em coming too.
Here are some samples of lederhosen
Post a Comment