They don't just say where did you get them, they say where did YOU get them emphasizing their disbelief that something so hideous could produce something of such perfection.
It's fine, I have been nivey for years now. But lately, to explain where the girls cuteness comes from I just show the person this picture:
Uh, look at that hottie. It is amazing that all 4 look so different yet all 4 got the good genes from Daisy. Thank heavens they did.
9 comments:
she is a HOTTIE! ... end of story.
and yes your girls are darn cute too.
come on shayners, you're good looking, honest. (so good looking.)
Daisy is so freaking cute!
My daughter has that same sweatshirt with the hearts!
I'm like one of Jerry's girlfriends on Seinfeld that looks good and bad depending on the lighting. Thank goodness for me... sometimes there is good lighting!
I think I get some credit for taking that picture and making sure there was good lighting. But really, I agree with Shayne, Daisy=hot (regardless of lighting).
Daisy, where did you get your shoes? Seriously.
p.s. If I say that you are both cute, I have to say you are WAY cuter than Shayne for sure.
if you can only produce one gender its nice that they can at least look different. (mine don't vary much.) i see some scott genes in there. they got daisy's pretty smile though. i think they are all pulling muscles in their face in that tub picture.
Okay, you are such a good husband. I'm sure that if Daisy chopped her hair, you wouldn't say it was "FINE".
don't forget that the first time i met josh you were with him and i thought you were cuter.
daisy is super smokin'
Post a Comment