I have been so offended that I have never been tagged. It is about time.
Jobs I have held:
1) Linen Truck Driver2) South American Software Trainer
3) Youth Counselor for Sex Offenders
4) Convenience Store Clerk (my favorite)Movies I can watch over and over:
1) Fletch2) Shawshank Redemption
3) Princess Bride
4) MST3K
Guilty Pleasures:
1) Soda (not diet) with 1 meal/day
2) Spending too much on golfing
3) The Amazing Race
4) Not running from Oct 7 - February
Places I have lived:
1) Houston
2) Mesa
3) Kansas City
4) Cherryfield, ME
Shows (old school version):
1) Northern Exposure
2) Simpsons
3) Saved by the Bell
4) Renegade
First Things I thought when you saw your significant other:
1) Who dat? (asked her cousin Derek who she was while we played foosball)
2) I like that North Face jacket (it was blue)
3) What could I do to run into her on purpose in the next few days
4) Is there anything to eat at this party?
Places Been on Vacation:
1) Mexico City
2) Bar Harbor, ME
3) NYC
4) Santiago, Chile
Favorite Foods:
1) Any and all Seafood
2) Daisy's Chicken Squisito
3) Daisy's Outback Meal
4) My Mom's Sunday Chicken Dinner
Websites I visit Daily
1) netvibes
2) Washington County Sheriff Inmate Bookings
3) Conquer Club
4) Pandora
Injured Body Parts
1) Broke 3 Fingers in high school football
2) Broke Zygomatic Arch playing bball 1990
3) Broke Ankle playing bball 1993
4) Broke Wrist snowboarding 2004
Awards Won
1) 3rd grade reflections Blue Ribbon, 3rd Grade
2) Spelling Bee Champ, 6th grade
3) I can't think of 2 more
4)
Nicknames
1) Chille Relleno
2) Scottex (brand of TP in Portugal)
3) Rutager
4) Great Scott
That is all, I tag Daisy, Sadie, and Emily.
4) MST3K
Guilty Pleasures:
1) Soda (not diet) with 1 meal/day
2) Spending too much on golfing
3) The Amazing Race
4) Not running from Oct 7 - February
Places I have lived:
1) Houston
2) Mesa
3) Kansas City
4) Cherryfield, ME
Shows (old school version):
1) Northern Exposure
2) Simpsons
3) Saved by the Bell
4) Renegade
First Things I thought when you saw your significant other:
1) Who dat? (asked her cousin Derek who she was while we played foosball)
2) I like that North Face jacket (it was blue)
3) What could I do to run into her on purpose in the next few days
4) Is there anything to eat at this party?
Places Been on Vacation:
1) Mexico City
2) Bar Harbor, ME
3) NYC
4) Santiago, Chile
Favorite Foods:
1) Any and all Seafood
2) Daisy's Chicken Squisito
3) Daisy's Outback Meal
4) My Mom's Sunday Chicken Dinner
Websites I visit Daily
1) netvibes
2) Washington County Sheriff Inmate Bookings
3) Conquer Club
4) Pandora
Injured Body Parts
1) Broke 3 Fingers in high school football
2) Broke Zygomatic Arch playing bball 1990
3) Broke Ankle playing bball 1993
4) Broke Wrist snowboarding 2004
Awards Won
1) 3rd grade reflections Blue Ribbon, 3rd Grade
2) Spelling Bee Champ, 6th grade
3) I can't think of 2 more
4)
Nicknames
1) Chille Relleno
2) Scottex (brand of TP in Portugal)
3) Rutager
4) Great Scott
That is all, I tag Daisy, Sadie, and Emily.
4 comments:
What's the deal? I've got to answer all these questions? Or make up my own questions...
I didn't notice any credit to me for recording every episode of Northern Exposure and then letting you borrow them to record for yourself...all in the days of the cumbersome and awkwardly playing VCR. Just in case you're wondering, I'm Maggie. (Every person fits into a NE persona...) Not sure who you are though...definately Ed.
Gotta love Zac Morris.
I can't believe you left Nephi off your places you have lived, nuts and chocolate off your favorite foods, Shayner off your nicknames, Dinosaur Land off your vaction list, and Pizza man off your vocations. You left off the best ones!
Mom
i did not know you spent time in maine.
Post a Comment