Friday, September 14, 2007

Looks like I'm on the golf beat

Please don't read this, unless you are a parent of a golfer it is so boring.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

do you actually get to witness these exciting events take place or do you just get to interview the "athletes"? do you get a press pass?

daisy said...

Shayne's dream job: Golf WITH the athletes and interview them along the way.

Unfortunately for him he still has a REAL paying job along with 4 other non-paying jobs. Maybe he will post about those another time.

Shayne said...

True Daisy, being a dad does feel like 4 more jobs but I do it cuz I love it.

Chia, I go to the event and hang out and wait for scores to come in and do interviews or I get in a golf cart and drive around and watch a little. No press pass but I think I might make me my own soon at Kinkos, that would be cool.

Marty Reeder said...

Granted golf is not the most exciting sport to report on, but you could throw in some thrills if you included who the high schoolers were taking out to Homecoming or something like that.