Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Whatevs

I like this song:

And this song too, heard them both on Pandora. Thanks J and Josh.

You know who I would never want to mess with? Someone that can tear a phone book in half with their bare hands.

I tried to rip a credit card application/junk mail letter yesterday and had to get out the scissors.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

you know who i would never want to mess with? a kid named ranger.

i met your father in law today. i'm actually typing this from mt. logan middle school. go mountaineers. mr. reeder said he misses his daughter and wishes you'd get your golf balls up here. the only things holding you back are a)golf and b)friends. pretty weak. golf sucks and that st. george crowd is nothing but trouble. what if daisy wants to hang out with her high school buddies?

Kathryn said...

Shaynell. I actually know someone who can rip a phone book in half. I've watched him do it. Twice.

Amy said...

"what if daisy wants to hang out with her high school buddies?"

we all live far away. so if she wanted to do that she would need to move somewhere else. like, South Dakota for instance.

the beautiful south ... oh man, I can't say enough good things.

I don't know what the heck that other song was... but the beautiful south made my day. I am going to listen to '0898' right now.

Anonymous said...

darn. but they should still move up here. they could sell their house in st. george and buy like three here.

Shayne said...

I would pay $5 to see someone tear a phone book in half right now.

Living in Logan would be great but the job marekt there is about as good as St George. Find me a good job Chia and I am there.

If someone pays me $1,000,000/year I might.... just might, move to South Dakota. Probably not though.

Anonymous said...

heppler could do it

k8theriver said...

my bro put that fischerspooner song on a mix for me. we reversed roles.