I really thought about trying to be a foot model. At the time it was the mid 90's and Birkentstocks had taken the world by storm. I soon decided that A. I don't know how you go about being a foor model, sounds like a lot of work. And B. I don't treat my feet like a foot model would or should. I never wear shoes but to church and work, I love to go everywhere in just my bare feet. If a person could get paid for walking on black tar roads in the middle of summer in 110 degree heat then I would be set, the heat does not really phase the feet (a little poem). Yet my feet are still surprisingly soft. My feet never smell, they are as amazing as you are thinking that they are.
The only real problem with my feet is the toenails. My toenails are still very attractive but they are attached to my toe all the way up to the top of the toe. This may look great and attractive and prevent ingrown toenails but it also makes it so I can't cut my toenails too short or I will be into the skin in no time. My wife is constantly on me about cutting my toenails but they are attached so high and I can only cut them a little at a time and they grow out so quickly. I barely shower every other day, I refuse to cut my toenails more often than I shower.
So enjoy. If any of you know any foot model talent agents, please pass this picture on to them (notice the golf sock tan). Thanks.
6 comments:
Maybe I married you for your beautiful feet? Music, feet, car...I'm not sure anymore.
It's crazy though that something so beautiful could be so deadly. Shayne denyingly cuts his big toes in a dagger-like tip shape. He says he can't help it that's just how they grow (so close to the skin). But when he tries to warm is feet at night he jabs me with them. It's true, I have scars. Okay not physical scars but definitely emotional.
Dude, your right, your feet are your best feature!
I've seen better.
wow.
not even sure what to say here.
I have been told before that I have nice feet but now I am not so sure...
your feets beatiful all i see is a bunch of hare in the way.j/k
Maybe you should display them at the Utah Pride Parade, real men dont care what thier feet look like, ya fairy....
Post a Comment