Nivey Blog is dying on the vine. I don't know what to do about it. I have a clear purpose and objective, I just can't seem to find the time or the energy. I do love the book my sister-in-law made for me for Christmas of the first two years of NB operation. It seemed to fill the "journal" void in my life since I returned from my mission. Whatever. As Ned Flanders father once said:
"I've tried nothing and I'm all out of ideas".
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
There for a minute I was wondering why I continued to even stop by for some enlightenment. Finally, a post. Thanks.
dude.
Being a stay at home mom has done wonders for my blog time and enthusiasm. I recommend.
dude i think you should post about cute outfits and recipes and things you find.
Post a Comment