Monday, May 19, 2008

You can do the robot with JT

Sometimes it is hard for me to pinpoint exactly why I love living in the SG area. There is a lot I don't like about it but tons that I love as well. One of the main reasons I do love it is just because awesome things happen about once a month with awesome people.

Like on Saturday when I was driving into town with the whole fam and I hear a toot toot on the horn and I look over to see Andius Johnsonius (if you watch the first clip and you know Andius, go to the 50 second mark and look at JTs face. If that face and dialogue are not exactly Andles I don't know what is).

So AJ is in a minivan in the lane next to me. For the next 30 seconds we have a sweet race in my black minivan vs. his brown one. I won of course. I was smiling the rest of the day after that.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

that kind of stuff happens when you hang out with DHS "MOST FUN" 1995. that kid is focused.

Anonymous said...

let's settle a couple of things before this EXPLODES onto the internets... first of all it's not my minivan... come on! me? driving a minivan?? i drive a big old truck! it is obviously fergi's minivan. and it's not brown, i'd call it seafoam. finally i think i would have had you except for the chevy 20 feet in front of me. maybe we could settle this on the old highway after hours.

april hickman said...

Shayne, Your blog is hilarious!!! I haven't laughed this hard in a long time. My favorite post is the one about the Air Supply tickets, I almost peed my pants. Funny, Funny blog.
April

bows and more said...

Hey Shane, you don't know me but I had to leave you a comment! I am good friends with April, and Kenny and Kasi Miller. I just had to tell you that I love your humor! I really enjoyed the post on private blogs! It really made my day to know that I am not alone on my thoughts about lame-o private blogs! I guess some people like to write PRIVATE stuff or maybe post nudy pictures or something oh well! Thanks for taking a stand! and I will have to ask Kenny about those Girbauds! I wonder if he still wears them? Probably only on special occasions those jeans are pricey!