Monday, April 07, 2008

The Great Urinal Delima

Ok, let's go over this one more time. Let's say there is three urinals in a bathroom. If someone is on the one on the far right, everyone knows you take the one on the left. Using the one in the middle in this situation is at worst creepy and at best eyebrow raising.

The problem lies when some idiot uses the one in the middle OR if there is a guy on each of the sides. This DOES NOT mean you have license to use the crapper for your pee. You don't. So, you have to pee by a person, so what? It is not the preferred but it is the right thing to do.

The only way you get to use the crapper for urine is if all the urinals are taken and you can't wait 30 seconds for a free one. We need to treat our crappers with the respect that they deserve.

6 comments:

daisy said...

So much to know. Life as a man must be so complicated...sat up, sit down, where to pee? Another reason Parly should be glad to be a girl...tampons and all.

Brittney said...

i had no idea. but how are boys to learn these rules? is there a related etiquette book i could check out from my local library? if not, you should write one.

Ashley said...

I too am in awe at the problems men face everyday. How are your lines still shorter than ours with all those rules?

k8theriver said...

makes sense. i don't sit in a stall next to an occupied one if i don't have to.

Erica Onelove said...

Glad I'm not a boy.
Although I once tried to pee in a urinal....it didn't work.

Nate P said...

I've been using the handicap crapper as of late for all of my business. I figure that until my temporary parking permit runs out it gives me the right. It's awesome in there!