Do you think anyone in the history of the world has ever aspired to have David Spade's body? Well I do. I got a gym membership this year and there for a month or 2 I was going all the time and enjoying it. But like everyone else in the free world I got out of the habit and it has been a month at least that I have not gone. I hate not going but going does not sound like much fun either.
I have started marathon training which for me means I run on Saturdays that I am not golfing (I have missed the last 2 Saturdays) and "try" to run two other days of the week. I usually run twice a week.
I saw this picture of David Spade the other day. I am not sure but I think that is almost exactly what I look like with my shirt off. I too have 10 hairs on my chest and a little tubby around the middle. The thing about David Spade that I like though is before I saw this picture, I could not have told you if he was skinny, ripped, or tubby like he is. When he is wearing clothes you really have no idea.
So instead of setting my sites so high like an idiot and shooting for Brad Pitt, why don't I just shoot for something attainable like David Spade? He is not a bad looking guy and no one would say he is morbidly obese for sure.
So that is what I aspire to be, an unknown. I want people to look at me and not know that I am fat, at least in their mind they might give me the benefit of the doubt. That is the same as having killer abs without all the work.
Shayne wins again.
Wednesday, June 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
David Spade over Brad Pitt? Hummmm. That's a tough one. It's probably a coin toss for me.....and Shayne wins!
hahaha. this was a funny one... the best part is the text under the pic. of Spade...
"At first I couldn't see what Heather Locklear saw in David Spade, but now it's pretty obvious she's only after his ripped body. I always pictured him to be a skinny little bone creature under his clothes, but apparently he's made of Play-Doh. He looks like a fourth grader molded a huge slab of it into the shape of a human but ran out of time and couldn't finish up the stomach. I don't even know what you call that thing. It's not a six pack or a beer belly. It's just shapes. Like a sack of potatoes, but mushy."
Shayne, you CAN aspire to mushy potatoes... YOU CAN!!!
hey i heard david spade is buying some real estate in st. george....
I always thought he was way skinny. I think it sounds like a good idea to not really be thin, but trick people into thinking you are. So much less work. Good thinkin Shaynell.
Brad Pitts face bugs me.
David Spade's arms are way bigger then yours... But on the bright side your gut wins the competition for mushy sack of potatoes.
Dude, I could beat the crap out of David Spade and my gutt is not bigger than his, we weigh the same and he is 5'4" and I am 5'9" with the afro.
Shayne, muscle weighs more then fat, thats why you guys weight the same, hes 5'4" and built like a tank and you are 5'9" and built like a mushy sack O' potatoes! Its the 3 cherry pepsi's you have everyday at lunch!
Post a Comment