Friday, April 27, 2007

akjrtolpwe iviineijm qwoojuonasddj oilma;fdjakjfjajlj.....

Following up from last post I heard a joke the other day. How do you tell a good mormon from a bad mormon? By the temperature of their caffeine. Pretty funny, especially here in this town. Diet Coke ought to put a plant up here, they would save millions in distribution costs.

I am happy to announce that Nivey Blog will feature a guest blogger next week, probably around Thursday. I won't tell you who it is to keep anticipation high but it is going to be sweet, no pressure guest blogger. I look forward to that as both of you should as well.

Shayne

4 comments:

daisy said...

Interesting title.

Anonymous said...

funny joke about mormons. i can't wait to see who your guest blogger is. it's not isaiah thomas is it?(I just had a feeling...)

Emily said...

I hope it's Doug from "King of Queens." I have a huge crush on him right now.

Amy said...

is it me?

that would be AWesOME.