I have no shortage of things I want to write about, I have even started a list. But what I am short on is time these days. I have had a major shortage of time to write lately. I am sure things will clear up in a few weeks. I know this is a cop-out entry but what's the deal with Calvin Peeing on Everything. If you are a Ford owner right now, how must that feel? I know this entry is about 9 years too late but believe it or not Calvin is still peeing on stuff. Just yesterday I saw Calvin peeing on Terrorrism. That is something we can all get behind.
I just don't understand how it can still be around. Where did Calvin come from? Why did he start peeing on stuff? Why does he only pee from the back window of a jacked up truck? Does Calvin pee on stuff everywhere or is it just here in St George? I just can't see Calvin stickers selling a lot in New York or Seattle. Maybe.
Friday, February 02, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I was in seattle once and they do have calvin. He was peeing on oligarchy...or was it plutocracy. I didn't really get a good look... that Toyota Prius can really haul some 'a'.
dyer
Dude, how hilarious is Dyer? I'll answer my own question. Pretty frieking hilarious.
Post a Comment