Thursday, December 14, 2006

The Spectrum

Two times ago I wrote about the Washington County Land Use Bill and a letter I submitted to the editor, I did end up submitting it by the way, for those on the edge of their seats. Funny thing though, they sent it back and said it was too long and went over the word requirements. I did not want to edit it cuz it is my art and that is like editing out a movie or something so I said I would just post it on my blog. The editor wrote back and asked for my blog address, she thought maybe I would like to be considered to be one of the members of the writer's group, local people that write a monthly column. I said sure, I got lots to say, and I gave her my blog address. Funny thing though, I have not heard anything for days now. I wonder why that is? I guess I should have sent her to a good blog. Oh well.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

shayne, i hope the spectrum posts your article, but that's not why i'm posting. I'm posting for two reasons:

1.as expected, i have grown accustomed to your new orange css layout and you have my full support.

2.I was strongly opposed to your new IM name(BUZZSAW) but i quickly became a big fan of it, so i just wanted to say I love it and nice work.

Shayne said...

J,

BuzzSaw has really grown on me. I am now Buzzsaw. Buzzsaw. Buzzsaw.